At this time, we have the following schedule:
TBALL Game at the Ball Fields at 6:30 p.m.
Hodgeman Fest KICKOFF begins at 8:00 p.m. at Bootleggers!
* Festival Run-Walk at the Golf Course 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.
* Lions Club Pancake Feed at the Golf Course 7:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
* Kid Park Fest from 9 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. at City Park
* Alumni Gatherings and Festivities 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
* FREE Golf all weekend!
* HG Fest BBQ at City Hall 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
* Hodgeman on Parade 2:00 p.m. (Main Street)
* Jetmore Senior Center Open for Restrooms and Refreshments 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
* Haun Museum Summer Kick-Off 10:00 a.m. until Noon and 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
* Mudge Ranch Presentation at Haun Museum from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
* As soon as the parade ends (or at about 3:00 p.m.) there will be a Corn Hole Contest on the Courthouse Square. Double elimination. All proceeds will go to the Community Foundation, Steve King Fund for Scholarships.
* Christ Died for Me Marker Presentation at 3:00 p.m.
* 2019 Street Dance Between Sunshine Park and the Courthouse....8:00 pm-Midnight.
Local shops and various vendors will be open throughout the day, including: Angelic Threads Quiliting; Schaffer Fine Furniture; Rusty Rose (in the Historic Bank Building) and more.
More to come! Check out our Hodgeman Fest Facebook Page!
Attend Church Services at your favorite location.
Trap Shoot at the Jetmore Gun Club 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m.
Youth Rec Ball games begin at 2:30 p.m.
FREE Peter Tegner Concert at the Jetmore United Methodist Church at 2:00 p.m.
Take a drive out to HorseThief Reservoir! They are growing and have some amazing new yurt lodging for you to see!
Veterans Memorial Day Ceremonies at Fairmont Cemetery beginning at 10:00 a.m. followed by a Community Luncheon at the 4H Building.
We have a small (but mighty) HG Fest Planning Committee and we would love to answer any questions you may have....or even add events! Simply Contact Lea Ann Seiler at the Economic Development Office (620)357-5561 or Deb McKivergan at the City Office (620)357-8344.